Best Sexologist In Gadarwara
There are various factors responsible for the sexual problems faced by an individual. We provide personalized solutions to people based on their problems. No two patients are treated in the same way. Dr. Rajesh Rathi is a Famous Sexologist in Gadarwara who’s known for treating patients of all age groups. Your search for a good Sexologist in Gadarwara ends at Apex Clinic. We also provide counseling sessions for long hours if required. You can feel free to open up with us as we ensure complete privacy. Dr. Rajesh Rathi is the best Sexologist in Gadarwara. He founded Apex Clinic with a mission to provide affordable healthcare to everyone. He offers one-on-one counseling for all kinds of sexual issues. Alongside we also provide treatment for psychological issues like anxiety disorder, psychotic disorder, personality disorder, and other addictive disorders.
A sexologist is a person who has studied human sexuality. Sexologists have studied the science of sex, which means they have studied human anatomy and physiology (how the body works and why) and psychology (how our minds work) regarding sexuality. Some people call sexologists, sex therapists, but this doesn’t explain all a sexologist can do to support and help people.
Sexologists help people with all things to do with sexuality. This can be learning out how the body works and making choices about sex, sexual health and reproduction. They can help people to learn more about sexual behavior and make decisions about what is right and pleasurable for each person.
People may want to chat about sexual orientation or gender identity or about building healthy and respectful relationships. Sexologists can also support people by understanding the rules and laws about sex and how to stay safe.
Why You Should Visit A Sexologist
There are quite a few physiological reasons that explain issues around sex. Those can be treated with medical intervention, however, most have associated psychological issues and require counseling.
- Penis Size: The size of the penis is a matter of great concern for men. A small size penis can affect a man’s confidence making him anxious and nervous thus affecting his performance drastically. The doctor may advise drugs and hormonal treatment and an expert may help the patient overcome confidence issues.
- Erectile Dysfunction: Lose erection or inability to hold an erection can cause severe distress among men. This is curable in most cases. A sexologist can help the patient restore his sex life to normal.
- Pain and Discomfort During or After Intercourse: If any of the partners experience pain during or after intercourse, the experience becomes traumatic. Painful intercourse is caused due to many reasons including infections, lesions, ulcers, or dryness. The treatment for the same is available. It is extremely important to consult a doctor and get yourself treated than linger on with an infection and suffer in silence.
- Discuss the problem with your partner.
- Be mentally prepared to answer all types of questions that the therapist may ask.
- Be ready with the set of doubts or questions that you need to ask the therapist.