About Dr. Rajesh Rathi
Consultant Psychiatrist & De-addiction Specialist.
- 2012 – 2015 Senior Resident at IHBAS.
- Gold Medal for M.D. Psychiatry – 2012.
- Selected as SR at esteemed Institute for Neuropsychiatry in North India – IHBAS – 2012.
- Selected to work in Deaddiction and Child Psychiatry department at IHBAS – 2014.
Won Post Graduate Quiz competition at Vidharbha and West Zone Conferences – 2011.
- MBBS – NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre & Lata Mangeshkar Hospital, Nagpur, 2008.
- Ex Senior Resident, IHBAS,New Delhi – IHBAS (Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences), Delhi University, 2015.
MD – Psychiatry – Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (DU), 2012.
Treatments at Apex Clinic
What Our Patient Says
Very polite and experienced doctor. Visited for sleep related issues and basically he understood everything.I will recommend this doctor for everyone who are suffering from depression and sleep related issues.
Dr. Rajesh Rathi is an excellent doctor, his manner of talking to a patient and their family puts them at ease and he explains complicated terms in simple and easy to understand language. My experience of medication and counseling by him has been very good. I would definitely recommend Dr. Rathi to all my friends and family in need of a psychiatrist.
Dr Rathi's video sessions ( when in BENGALURU) & personal sessions in Nagpur helped him overcome stress & control his anger. He is very sober & patient now. Dr Rathi's personal touch in every session helped Shreeram mellow down & appreciate people more .
My experience was very nice with Dr Rathi. He is calm and composed during the session and is unbiased and neutral in every situation. He is a great counselor.